We believe that fraud represents a significant potential risk to both public and private entities’, therefore we offer services to inable clients to identity and control any form of misconduct.
- Fraud/ theft investigations / corruption/ white-collar crime
- Procurement irregularities and non-compliance with policies and procedures
- Fraud Risk Management
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Whistle blowing policies
- Codes of ethics
- Employee Pre-testing
- Employee maintenance testing
- Spesific Issue testing
- Criminal Record checks
- Background checks
- Criminal background checks
- Drivers & License verification
All examinations are conducted in accordance with the Southern African Polygraph Federation standards that proofed to be scientifically valid, reliable and fair to all examinees and do not discriminate against any examinee, race, gender or ethnic groups. The entire examination is audio-visually recorded.
- We ensure that each innocent examinee has the opportunity to be regarded as such and every deceptive element exposed.
- We ensure that each examiner affiliated maintains our code of Ethics and Standards and would have received education of the highest standard.
- We are dedicated to business that is founded on integrity, honesty and trustworthiness.
- Providing a professional service that deliver accurate results to our clients through a professional service with respect and dignity.
- Every case is treated with sensitivity and confidentiality.
Currently we operate form Hartbeespoort, North west, rendering a professional polygraph service Nationally.
Periodic testing of personnel particularly in sensitive industries or instances where employees are placed in positions of trust that can easily be subverted and can be effective as a deterrent to aberrant behavior and acts as an early warning mechanism of potential risk.
Aside from permanent employees, companies should insist on regular screening as a part of the service level agreement regarding outsourced staff and/or sub-contracted companies (security officers, cleaners, maintenance ext.)
Testing intervals should be done depending on the amount of employees and timeframes determined by the employer/contract for example every 3 to 6 months.
Conducted prior to employing, possible candidates in order to eliminate those who had been involved with unidentified crimes or dishonesty and who would not be completely suitable for the available position.
Tests are usually directed at the person’s direct involvement with a specific incident for example Fraud, Theft, Sabotage, etc.
CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK VIA AFIS & BACKGROUND CHECKS
Although we offer a considerable catalogue of screening checks the purpose of this repost is to draw attention to those areas where the highest incidences of adverse results occur. Statistics have therefore been drawn from the following background screening services:
- Credit Checks
- Criminal by AFIS via Fingerprint
- Qualification Checks
- ID Verifications
- Drivers and License Verification